smail problems with smarthost

Hi,

I'm using stable smail 3.2-3.  I've set up a home.bradshaw domain.
Things seemed to be working ok for local and remote mail for several
weeks.  Then I needed to send email to a site that does reverse DNS
lookups before accepting smtp connections.  I had been trying to deliver
the mail directly and then fall back to a smarthost.  The direct
delivery didn't work to this site, so I tried to comment out the lines
for direct internet delivery and only use the smarthost, but now I can't
seem to send any remote mail.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Here is my new routers file:

#inet_addrs:
#  driver=gethostbyaddr, transport=smtp;
#  check_for_local, fail_if_error

#inet_hosts:
#  driver=bind, transport=smtp;
#  defer_no_connect, -local_mx_okay, defnames,
#  ignore_domains=uucp:bitnet

smart_host:
   driver=smarthost, transport=smtp;
   path=mail.mindspring.com

This is the error I get when trying to send mail to my isp account:

Xdefer: <lee.bradshaw@mindspring.com> reason: (ERR151) transport smtp:
450 <bradshaw@home.bradshaw>...
 Sender domain not compliant with RFC 822, section 6.2.7

Here is the smtp entry from my transports file:

smtp: driver=tcpsmtp, max_addrs=100, -max_chars, inet
        , remove_header="From"
        , insert_header="From:
${lookup:from:lsearch{maps/frommap}{$value}{unknown@$visible_name
($from:$fullname)}}"
   ; use_bind, defer_no_connect, -local_mx_okay, defnames

Here are entries for my account in the frommap file:

bradshaw                         lee.bradshaw@mindspring.com (Lee
Bradshaw)
bradshaw@home.bradshaw           lee.bradshaw@mindspring.com (Lee
Bradshaw)