Emacs Menu/Scrollbar Color

Hi all,

I'd like to use GNU Emacs under X with a black background and white foreground.
The problem is, this should be true of the menubar as well, but Xresources
background & foreground don't do the job. (It's possible, though: I saw a
screenshot.) And can I set the scrollbar color separately? (This seems to be an
unrelated problem: the aforementioned Xresources _do_ affect the scrollbar.) I
couldn't find the relevant information in the man pages or info documents. Any
ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Stefan