Re: Emacs Menu/Scrollbar Color

Stefan Baums hat gesagt: // Stefan Baums wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to use GNU Emacs under X with a black background and white foreground.
> The problem is, this should be true of the menubar as well, but Xresources
> background & foreground don't do the job. (It's possible, though: I saw a
> screenshot.) And can I set the scrollbar color separately? (This seems to be an
> unrelated problem: the aforementioned Xresources _do_ affect the scrollbar.) I
> couldn't find the relevant information in the man pages or info documents. Any
> ideas?

I have a similar setup. Here it is:

~/.Xresources:

Emacs.font: lucidasanstypewriter-bold-12	<- this is my fav. font
Emacs*Background: grey90			<- and the window background is
						   grey (you would like black...)
Emacs*menubar.foreground: gold1			<- menubar fore and
Emacs*menubar.background: RoyalBlue  		   back colors
Emacs*menu*.foreground: RoyalBlue		<- switched for the font menu you
Emacs*menu*.background: gold1			   get with Strg-Mouse-1

Play with "editres" to try what you like best...

--
  Yours 	              	<a href="http://www.koeln-online.de/einblick/";>
  Frank Barknecht		Das Koelner Stadt- und Unimagazin