Re: FetchMail Problem

Kevin Traas wrote:

> 1.  Can I have FetchMail look at "To:" to determine recipients rather than
> "X-Envelope-To"?  (i.e. using "envelope" keyword)  My reason for this
> question is that the "To" header may/will have addresses that are not local
> to my domain.  Will FetchMail try to redirect mail to these non-local
> addresses as well?  i.e. how can I have it only process the local domain?

You really can't do that either, because the recipient may be
Cc:'d or Bcc:'d - and you wont see any of the Bcc:'d recipients.
At least it doesn't seem to be a solution to your problem,
regardless of FetchMails behaviour regarding non-local addresses.

-Rob
--
Rob Riggs                        Devil's Thumb Entertainment
Network Administrator            Boulder, CO - (303) 938-1200