Re: Win95 and Linux: Was: Verified Re: Unidentified subject!

Tom,
	I take it, then, that you found that loadlin is not restricted by the
1024cyl boundary, but that LILO definitly still is limited by that
boundary?
Dave

--
--David E. Scott      Ohio Administrative Services
DaveScott@1000islands.com       acq_scott@ohio.gov