Way off topic: humor

Hi all,

Thought many of you might enjoy this... if this is a "no no" let me know
:)

A helicopter was flying around above Seattle yesterday when an
electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic
navigation and communication equipment.  Due to the clouds and haze, the

pilot could not determine the helicopter's position and course to steer
to the airport.

The pilot saw a tall building through the fog, flew toward it, circled,
drew a hand-written sign, and held it in the helicopter's window.  The
pilot's sign read: "WHERE AM I?" in large letters.
People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a
large sign, and held it to one of the building's windows.
Their sign said, "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER."
The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to
steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely.
After they were on the ground, the co-pilot asked the pilot how in the
world the "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER" sign helped him to determine their
position.  The pilot responded: "I knew that had to be the MICROSOFT
building because, similar to their help-lines, they gave me a
technically correct but completely useless answer.

Cheers,
Rob
kato@snakebite.com