A few questions

Hi,

I have a few questions involving things that have stumped me for a while...

1) How do I get a 320x200 modeline for svgalib?? Is there some explanation
somewhere about how to do this? I cant get quake working :)

2) For some reason I cant use 16 bpp in X on my tseng ET4000/W32 while I can
in Windoze 95.. SVGA server says the device doesn't support 16bpp.

3) When replying to local email with elm, the To: field is set as
[user]@[host].(none)  (the .(none) is added) I have a feeling my
hosts/resolv.conf/networks is doing this, but smail's "mail" command/program
works fine...

Thanks. I have not given any extra info, coz I dont know what to give... :)
So ask me for any info and I'll give it :)

Thanks again,
Mike

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)