Re: Re[2]: configuring return address on outgoing mail

robert havoc pennington writes:
> Hmm, pobox.com isn't the dialup, unfortunately. It's just an alias
> service, not an ISP.

I have 'visible_name=win.bright.net' so that the envelope address will be
in brightnet's domain so as to keep the paranoid software at brightnet
happy, and 'from_field="From: $user@dhh.gt.org"' so that the 'From:' lines
on outgoing mail have my real address.  If your isp doesn't object (as
brightnet does) to handling mail with an envelope address not in their
domain, 'visible_name="pobox.com"' may work fine.