Re: configuring return address on outgoing mail

I don't know how to do it in smail, but I had the same problem, and fixed
it by configuring pine:
user-domain = ipe.pw.edu.pl
The smail configuration is unchanged.
It is not the best solution, because it requires, that my username on my
computer has to be the same as the name of my mailbox.
Anyway it works! (This letter is just sent from this computer -
investigate the headers...)

					Wojtek Zabolotny
					wzab@ipe.pw.edu.pl