Re: Netscape releasing source code for 5.0

I am curious to find out what folks in the Debian community think of
this.

1. What are the changes that you would make to the source code to make
the browser better?

2. What features would you add to the browser?

3. Would a UN*X developer add a feature that is unix specific.  Or would
he / she add a cross platform feature?

Thaths
PS: #include <stddisclaimer.h>
--
     "To YOU I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition."
                       -- Woody Allen