Lilo: How to install it? ( Part II )

Well, tanks to all that helped me last week with the lilo problem, but
I'm stil in trouble with it.

I got Lilo to boot, I mean when the computer starts lilo appears asking
for what OS to launch. If I select Linux it goes ok, but if I select
Win95 ( default ) it will launch lilo again!(??)

My lilo.conf is:

boot=/dev/hda1
install=/kernel/boot/boot.b
map=/kernel/boot/map
delay=50
timeout=70
compact
prompt
default=Win95
image=/kernel/boot/vmlinuz
	root=/dev/hdb1
	label=Linux
	vga=normal
other=Win95
	label=Win95
	loader=/kernel/boot/chain.b

And my partitions:
/dev/hda1 --> Win95
/dev/hda2 --> Linux partition mounted in /kernel ( about 10 MBytes big
at the end of hda )
/dev/hdb --> Linux mounted in /

I really appreciate any help.