greenbush

Last night I received a message from Paul Wade, he said that he now has
power and is cutting cdrom's.  I did not expect this level of customer
service.  I hope everyone in Paul's family has come through this ordeal
well.  (the power i mean) (sorry for this off topic message)

But I thought that it needed to be said.  I know some people on this list
have not had good experence with paul, mine has been good.  I hope anyone
that is owed a cdrom will contact him and keep an open mind.

Just for the record, I have no connection with paul other than as a
satisfied customer.

--Jeff

P.S. I was without power for a week during hurricane Fran, but that was in
the summer!