[offtopic] Debian ISP in LA area?

Later this month I will be in LA for two weeks on business, and I would
like to find an ISP to dial up to (14.4k modem connection) to check
my email back here in Australia. Any Debian users running ISPs
in the LA area? Specifically, wherever is a local call from Hollywood.
(I don't follow the local call system over there).

thanks,
Hamish