SVGA Web Browser?

Hi,
Has anyone heard of a Web browser that uses the svgalibs (or some other
method), rather than X-Win? I have a 100meg hard drive, and have about
10meg free, so I don't really want to install X-win, plus I only have a
386SX, so X-win is rather slow.
I have been using lynx for awhile, and just downloaded the zgv image
viewer, and thought a Graphical web browser would be nice.

Would it be possible to port an X-win program, or one from somewhere else?

Thanks for any help,

Tim.

Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?
http://www.debian.org