Re: XFree86 setup problems

Thanks,

I installed the xserver-S3v server, since that is the chipset that my (S3
Virge) graphics card has; does it also have these features?

Greg
------------------------
At 09:48 PM 1/8/98 +0200, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:
>Hi,
>
>If you have not already installed xserver-vga16 package, please do so. With
>the xserver-vga16 package comes a utility named XF86Setup which will make
>configuring X much more easier. You probably do not want to use the VGA16
>server so answer 'no' when the installation script asks you if you want to
>use VGA16 as your default server.
>
>The XF86Setup program also lets you to configure your mouse.
>
>I hope this helps,
>
>// Heikki

Dr. Gregory Guthrie
guthrie@mum.edu         (515)472-1125    Fax: -1103
Computer Science Department
       College of Science and Technology
       Maharishi University of Management
      (Maharishi International University 1971-1995)