vt100 On a wyse terminal

Hi, I am trying to get an old Wyse terminal going on my linux box, all is
well, but I have not been able to get keys like PageUp, PageDown, Home and
End to work. The Function Keys were another story, they were comparitively
easy. strings like {ESC}OP, {ESC}OQ, {ESC}OR .... etc.  The place I found
these had {ESC}[H for Home and {ESC}[K for End. But they dont work..... can
anybody shine some light on this subject??? I would love to hear from
you.... Oh yeah.. Im using vt100 for the terminal.
BTW: I am not currently on the mailing list so please email me a reply. :)

Michael Beattie