Diamond Stealth II S220

I ordered a computer with a Diamond Stealth PCI video card.  When it
arrived I found that the card was the Diamond Stealth II S220 which,
of course, has absolutely nothing in common with previous Diamond
Stealth cards.  (I hate it when hardware manufacturers use the same
name for fundamentally different devices.)

This card is based on the Verite' 2100 chip.  None of the drivers in
XFree86-3.3.1 support it.  Not even xserver-svga can do anything with
it and SuperProbe can't recognize it.

Are there any suggestions of where to look for alpha-version drivers?
I don't seen anything on the web pages at www.xfree86.org or for the
extended S.u.S.E. drivers.