stability of Hamm for alpha?

I'm going to be installing linux on an alphastation shortly, and would
like to install debian (which I've used with much success for 2 years now)
instead of redhat, but only hamm - unstable is available.  Any comments on
the stability of this?  It will be a remote server, so X is not an issue.
apache, bind and basic networking functionaly are important.  Minor
imperfections are not a problem, as this won't need to be a
production-grade server for a while.   Thanks..

				-pete