Re: Ensoniq Soundscape

	Can I (and if so how), change the settings that it's using now, or do I
have to rebuild the kernel each time I want to change them? Also - when you
say disable the SB compatability under MSDOS, do you mean changing
'SBENABLE=true' to false in the soundscape.ini and then running the batch
file, or are you talking about something elese? ....I take it I should use
the regular settings in the .ini file, and not the ones that it uses when
its emmulating a soundblaster?

Thanks alot!
Timothy.

>Although I don't have a true Ensoniq Soundscape card, I do have a clone
made by the
>now defunct Reveal.
>
>One thing I found out was that to use the Soundscape card under Linux I
had to
>disable it's Sound Blaster compatibility mode under the DOS SSINIT program.
>
>On a closer note, you will most likely need to force the card into a non
PNP mode
>and adjust it's settings manually to where you want them to be.  (Either
that or
>try the ISAPNP tools for Linux.. ).   If your card (as mine does) uses the
SSINIT