Ensoniq Soundscape

	Following the Sound HOWTO, I just built a kernel with soundscape support
(2.0.32), and only the MIDI is working. :(. Does anyone else have a
Soundscape, and if so how did you fix this?

It says this on bootup:
Sound initialization started
<Ensoniq SoundScape> at 0x330 irq 9 dma 3
<SoundScape (MPU401)> at 0x330 irq 9 dma 3
SoundScape: Invalid MSS IRQ11
Sound initialization complete

	It looks like the IRQ is wrong, but i'm not sure what to put because I
noticed the soundscape uses different settings for things between my DOS
and Win95/NT. :(

Thanks,
Timothy.