Re: COMMERCIAL: Arkeia v4.0r6 - network backup software (fwd)

I tried the demo and liked it.  It worked well, but installation on
Win95 could be better.  I could not get the GUI to install at all on 95.
But it was awesome running a Win95 backup from the Linux machine.
Totally transparent to the Windoze user.  Restores too.  I used an
Exabyte 8200 8mm drive.

Since I have two machines and one tape drive, I am thinking about
purchasing a copy for home use.

On Wed, Dec 10, 1997 at 11:58:02AM -0800, mike@bcinternet.com wrote:

> 	I saw this in c.o.l.a. and didn't see this mentioned on
> debian-user or the webpage.  Did I miss this or is this news to everyone
> else?  Either way if it's not bulls*$t then it's pretty cool.
>
> Micro$oft, what do you want to spend today?

Thanks,

Jeff

--
Please reply to me using planetfall.com (jeff@).
On the side of the software box, in the "System Requirements" section,