Re: COMMERCIAL: Arkeia v4.0r6 - network backup software (fwd)

Hello!

Although it may be a nice program, it is commercial and so for no benefit of
the Debian ptoject as a whole. Neither did any user request such
information. So why, please, should it be mentioned on this mailing list or
on the debian webpage?

Would you please stay away from advertisement on this mailing list - there
is spam enough in this world.

Thank you,
Marcus

(Ok, I just saw that they donate 25% of the contribution over 20$ - with the
suggested contribution of 25$ this would make 1.25$? And this although
everyone can contribute 20$ to them and 5$ to the SPI ;)

On Wed, Dec 10, 1997 at 11:58:02AM -0800, mike@bcinternet.com wrote:
> 	I saw this in c.o.l.a. and didn't see this mentioned on
> debian-user or the webpage.  Did I miss this or is this news to everyone
> else?  Either way if it's not bulls*$t then it's pretty cool.
>
> Micro$oft, what do you want to spend today?

[snip]>

--
"Rhubarb is no Egyptian god."                         Debian GNU/Linux
Marcus Brinkmann                                      http://www.debian.org