Re: Debian/WindowsNT partitioning

Yes I am aware of this but also have experienced in the past that doing
this (fdisk/mbr) has made it possible to partition a disk that would not
otherwise be accepted by fdisk.  Because of what you say, I feel as though
it borders on "FM" but possibly it has something to do with the BIOS of
the particular machines where this has workded?

best,
-bill
      bleach@BellSouth.net  b.leach@Worldnet.att.net
           b.leach@usa.net  LinuxPC@Hotmail.com
from a 1996 Micro$loth ad campaign:
"The less you know about computers the more you want Micro$oft!"
         See!  They do get some things right!