Are 120 MB diskspace enough?

Hi all!

I'm going to set up a server for some network-experiments. The machine
shall run a mail and database-server and perhaps a web-server.

For the possible hardware I'm offered a 486 DX2/66, 16 MB RAM, 120 MB
HDD. Now the question is: Are 120 MB disk-space sufficient? I have my
doubts about this. But as this will be my first linux-machine I'm not
sure.

Again, it will only be used for above mentioned purposes. No GUI or any
other apps like StarOffice or Netscape are required. The served network
are only two other machines. And I expect the stored data to be less
than 20 MB.

What size are the needed components?

I hope someone can help me with his opinion!

Thanks,
Thomas