AT1500BT driver?

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Debian Linux on a PC with an old Allied
Telesis AT-1500BT ethernet card.  The (available) device drivers
for the AT-1700 or NI2100 do not seem to recognize this ethernet
adapter.  Does anyone have any suggestions for finding an
appropriate driver before I go searching for a new adapter?
A search in the HOWTO suggests that the AT-1500 is
"supported".

Thanks much,
Kerry