How to get slrn colored in xterm ?
- To: Debian User <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: How to get slrn colored in xterm ?
- From: Peter Prohaska <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 20:37:24 +0100
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971209200754.913B-100000@polyx>
I´m using slrn for reading news and do NOT want to change the app ;)
Now, when starting slrn from within the standard linux terminal, I get
that nifty color-spreading frontend. But when started in an xterm, it
looks sad monochrome.
Does anyone know if can get colors in xterms, too -- and how?
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .