Re: How to get slrn colored in xterm ?
- To: Peter Prohaska <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Debian User <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: How to get slrn colored in xterm ?
- From: dpk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 16:36:55 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.GSO.3.96.971209163502.2286L-100000@chavez>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971209200754.913B-100000@polyx>
Add the following line to your ~/.Xdefaults or ~/.Xresources, depending
on which one you use:
You may also choose to add it to /etc/X11/Xresources, to make it a
dpk <email@example.com>, Systems/Network | work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services | page: 222.5875
On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Peter Prohaska wrote:
> hi all,
> I´m using slrn for reading news and do NOT want to change the app ;)
> Now, when starting slrn from within the standard linux terminal, I get
> that nifty color-spreading frontend. But when started in an xterm, it
> looks sad monochrome.
> Does anyone know if can get colors in xterms, too -- and how?
> TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
> firstname.lastname@example.org .
> Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .