fetch/mail and xconsole

evenin,

Xconsole is started by xdm before login. It appears in the bottom
left corner.

1. How do I change the resources for this? I`ve altered personal resources,
xdm`s and even app-defaults. Can`t get the bugger to shift :)

2. How do I direct program output to appear in this window? Before I
discovered xconsole I just used an Xterm to display whatever was sent
to /dev/console by just launching progs like...;

fetchmail > >&/dev/console

This doesn`t work with xconsole.

Ozzy,
   __ _ _
  /  \ \ \
 / / / / / |-Brian Skreeg--------IRC:_Ozzy-|
 \__/  \ \ |-Lead guitarist extraordinaire-|
    \__/_/ |-I don't look like two zombies-|