Re: sound problem

On Sun, 7 Dec 1997, Larry Gariepy wrote:

> 	I have a Yamaha 3d Wavetable sound card.  I would like to be able
> to use it.  I have compiled sound support into my kernel (though I wouldn't
> bet my life that I did it correctly).  I read the Sound.HOWTO, which referred

Try to recompile the kernel and add support for the sound blaster
(SB, SBPro, SB16, clones) support.

Even if you don't have a sound blaster, all sound cards claim that they
are sound blaster compatible anyway. For more info. try to read the manual
of your Yamaha 3d Wavetable sound card.

                 Andre M. Varon         Lasaltech Incorporated
                 Technical Head         Fax-Tel: (034)435-0836
                 e-mail  : andrelst@mozcom.com
                 web page: http://www.lasaltech.com/andre.html

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .