Re: How are .Xdefaults files handled under Debian?

Steve;

While I might indeed have created problems for myself, I NEVER have
capitalized an xterm entry.  All of the examples for Xdefaults and
Xresources that I have seen through the years have never had "xTerm",
"Xterm", or "XTerm".  While I am quite sure that the resource and resource
class keywords are case sensitive, I am not so sure about the program
name.

Also, the resources such as srollBar seem to accept 'yes', 'true', 'on',
and 'no', 'false', 'off' as synonymous sets.

best,
-bill
      bleach@BellSouth.net  b.leach@Worldnet.att.net
           b.leach@usa.net  LinuxPC@Hotmail.com
    -->Please note wrl@bellsouth.net does not work<--
     -->nor does <anyone>@<anyhost>.wconsult.com<--
==>and yes eventually I'll get the mailer figured out<==
from a 1996 Micro$loth ad campaign:
"The less you know about computers the more you want Micro$oft!"
         See!  They do get some things right!