Re: Where is "-Adobe-Helvetica-Bold-R-Normal--*-120-*-*-*-*-*-*"?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Where is "-Adobe-Helvetica-Bold-R-Normal--*-120-*-*-*-*-*-*"?
- From: Mark Phillips <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 00:17:05 +1030 (CST)
- Message-id: <Pine.GSO.3.96.971206001519.4458C-100000@kurango>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.GSO.3.96.971205110013.16926B-100000@kurango>
I didn't receive any reply to the following. Does nobody know?
On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Mark Phillips wrote:
> When I try to run either fr (filerunner) or tkman, it comes up with
> similar messages, both complaining about the lack of the font:
> It works fine on my machine at home, and as far as I can tell, they both
> have the same fonts installed. So, what fonts need to be installed, or
> what isn't configured properly?
"They told me I was gullible ... and I believed them!"
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .