Where is font "-Adobe-Helvetica-Bold-R-Normal--*-120-*-*-*-*-*-*"?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Where is font "-Adobe-Helvetica-Bold-R-Normal--*-120-*-*-*-*-*-*"?
- From: Mark Phillips <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 11:04:30 +1030 (CST)
- Message-id: <Pine.GSO.3.96.971205110013.16926B-100000@kurango>
When I try to run either fr (filerunner) or tkman, it comes up with
similar messages, both complaining about the lack of the font:
It works fine on my machine at home, and as far as I can tell, they both
have the same fonts installed. So, what fonts need to be installed, or
what isn't configured properly?
"They told me I was gullible ... and I believed them!"
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .