CONT.: Debian Installation Problem, PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello again!!
Thanks for all the help yesterday! It was very quick!

You were right! I didn't have xbase installed. I installed it and tried to
run startx (without configuring, just to see whether it runs). It didn't,
said it couldn't connect to the server (Or something like that, I'll try to
install PPP today so I'll be able to write from home and be more
accurate.). Then I tried to run SuperProbe (which was in place this time)
- it showed me a page of text for about a second (I didn't have enough
time to read it) and then the screen went black! I tried to press ALT-F2
to login again but it had no effect on the system. I pressed ALT-CTRL-DEL
to shut it down, rebooted and logged in to see that everything is okay. It
was (I think so) what should I do?

The kernel source was not installed too, I tried to select it in dselect
(once only ver. 2.0.29-7 then 2.0.30-7 the both, but every time when I try
to install it it goes through all then packages and at the end it says
Error number 1 (or something like that). What should I do?

Thanks again,
Liran Zvibel.