Problem with IP-Masquerade

                                                       Automatiskt svar
          Angånde:      Problem with IP-Masquerade                 97-12-03
Hi Debian folks

I have a problem...... don´t we all..
I have a machine with two netcards, eth0 and eth1
eth0 is connected to the internet with ip: 194.16.87.x netmask 255.255.255.192
gateway: 194.16.87.1
This far, every thing works fine, but i want to run this machine as a proxy/ipmasquerade machine, so i want to set up a 192.168.0.X network connected to
eth1, my question is, I suppose many people have solved this already(i haven´t even after reading every ipmaquerade/breidging, u name it how-to)
back to my question, Is there any one who could please post there set up, both for card two(eth1) and for the ipfwadm thingies, I would be most deligthed.
Thanx in advance.
BTW, sorry for my lousy english =)
/Bip Thelin