Re: DNS Problem

On Tue, Dec 02, 1997 at 03:35:16PM -0500, Tommy Lakofski wrote:
> That's a bit of a broad sweeping statement. I guess you'll be using 7-bit
> ASCII in the year 2050 then.

Most already use ISO-8895-1 for news/mail. This is liable to be
replaced by UTF-? (I'm not up to scratch on Unicode things). Both of
these have the low 7 bits as ASCII anyway...

> I would think HTML would be more acceptable than something like RTF.

As others have said, it's not wheter it's HTML or RTF that matters.
If it takes me much effort to read, it gets deleted.

-djd
--
I told her I was a hacker.  She said I was a control freak.  So
I killed her.