Re: YPBINDPROC_DOMAIN: No bound server for domain Watkins

cm>I have started receiving this message since installing the
cm>remainder / most of the Debian system.
cm>The domain on my home net is called watkins (original huh?).
cm>I have had a look out on the net and it appears to be something to
cm>do with TCP/IP / DHCP but I could do with some fairly detailed info
cm>as to what to do as I am a linux newbie.

Most likely, you installed YP (also called NIS), but didn't set it up

If you don't need NIS (or don't know what NIS is), try removing it via
dselect and seeing if it goes away.  The package seems to be named

One must imagine Sysiphus happy

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .