Re: Packaging Gimp .99.15

Hi,
	[I'm not being confrontational, just curious]

Wintermute> Hamish Moffatt wrote:
>>  On Mon, Dec 01, 1997 at 08:24:03PM -0500, Wintermute wrote: No
>> thanks.. I'm running libc6 Debian at work..  and lemme tell ya.. it
>> just doesn't have the package base yet for me to think about using
>> it at home.
>>
>> Could you expand a bit on that last statement? I have absolutely no
>> idea what you mean.

Wintermute> How about the fact that there are numerous packages that
Wintermute> depend on others that AREN'T there...for starters?

	Examples, please? I run a libc6 system, and there are way more
 packages available than are there on my libc6 (1.3.1) CDROM. What
 packages aren't available on a libc6 system?

	manoj
--
 Once at a dinner party when he was a young man, Winston Churchill,
 who at the time had a moustache, was seated next to an older woman.