Re: How can I use PPP connection?

Well, your second point is somewhat cryptic for me.

	I've installed some programs, I rolled a new kernel with ppp support
and related stuff.

	But I must confess: where are those network configuration files? I wish
the time I spent with OS's (or quite-OS's...) that don't ask me for
manual edit of configuration files had made me a little lazy... I've
been reading to fix this fault but I get confused quite often.

	Thanks