Re: Linux <--> SunOS connection terminal problem

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Janos A Csirik wrote:

[...]
> Is there an incantation involving termcap or terminfo that will make
> these SunOS computers be able to use my linux terminal?

I have had the same problem. To solve it I created ~/.terminfo/l
directory on Sun and copied there the /etc/terminfo/l/linux file from my Linux
box. Then I added the following line to the .login file on Sun (I use csh
shell):
setenv TERMINFO "$HOME/.terminfo"

It works for me.
Greetings,