Re: Q: Web Based Admin

"Dean C. Sullinger" <deans@crl.com> writes:

> Is there currently any Web Based Admin for Debian Linux?

I recently saw an announcement in c.o.l.a.  Wait a moment (shorted
announcement):

  Webmin is a web-based user interface that simplifies Unix system
  administration. All you need is Perl version 5.003 and a web browser
  that supports forms and tables (such as Netscape or IE). Webmin
  includes its own dedicated web server, so no existing web server is
  needed.

  Download it now from  http://www.webmin.com/

        Torsten

--
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.
                                            Fortune Cookie