Q: Web Based Admin

Is there currently any Web Based Admin for Debian
Linux?

If not, I would like to know what everyone in the group would
think about a project to bring Web Based Admin to Debian
Linux?  I plan to work on this as I get time, but if anyone
else is interested, I would be happy to share my results
or help from those who think it would be worth while.

I would like to start off with a few simple commands at first,
maybe just user/group account management.

Let me know what you think...maybe I'm getting in way
over my head and just don't know it.

deans@crl.com