Re: My neverending unstable xlib6 / xcontrib saga

>(the latest of which being 3.3.1-2), and even though Motif apps work
>fine with the newer ones, pretty much every xcontrib client can't find
>its app-defaults file and thus looks really bizarre and is mostly or
>totally non-functional. I can sort of solve the problem by copying the

you need to symlink /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/ to
/usr/i486-linuxlibc1/lib/X11/app-defaults . imho, the omission of this
link is a bug in the xlibg package.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |