Re: Sound Module missing / isapnp AWE64

Hi!

Please try my Soundblaster-AWE-HOWTO at one of the following locations:

sunsite.unc.edu in pub/Linux/LDP/HOWTO/mini/

or

http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Marcus.Brinkmann/soundblaster.html

it is written especially for debian with 2.0.{29|30} kernel, so it should
work for you.

For your module problem: try using make config or :

Did you enabled module support at the beginning of configuration?

Thank you,
Marcus