Re: Pentium error

On Mon, Nov 17, 1997 at 11:48:33AM -0900, Adam Shand wrote:
> > There is a telnet daemon for NT. I do not know what it is called, but I have
> > seen it in use.
>
> There is a telnetd for NT (I have a copy lying around somewhere) but
> unless they have improved it dramitically it has some... err, problems.
>
> Like you can't have more then one person logged into it at once.
> It's not RFC complient.
> CTRL-] does't exit.

Umm -- isn't ^] your telnet client's responsibility?

Of course, since it's a mostly graphical OS (not many console
mode programs) telnet is pretty much a waste of time anyway.
OS/2 Warp has a telnetd as well -- same value.

Hamish

--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.