Re: Pentium error

> There is a telnet daemon for NT. I do not know what it is called, but I have
> seen it in use.

There is a telnetd for NT (I have a copy lying around somewhere) but
unless they have improved it dramitically it has some... err, problems.

Like you can't have more then one person logged into it at once.
It's not RFC complient.
CTRL-] does't exit.
CTRL-C does exit, but crashes telnetd, for good.

Another cool odd'n'ends.

Adam.

 4050 Lake Otis		    Adam  Shand        (v) +1 907 562 4638
 Anchorage, Alaska     Systems Administrator   (f) +1 907 562 1677
----------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz -------------------