Re: Linux + NT

Well, you could install NT onto of Win95. Meaning that you install in the
same partition of Winp5 but it gets confusing later on as you might have to
install software for both NT and 95. If you want trully NT and Linux. Kill
the 95 partion and install NT first on the first partition and Linux next.
You could use a program called bootpart that will allow the NT boot manager
boot up both NT and Linux. Or in other situation. Split the three partition
evenly. First partition Win95, the second NT, and the third Linux. Figure
out actually how much space you want to dedicate to Linux. You might not
need the full 1 gig, I got my to install with most of the stuff and
networking using 300 megs of hd space plus a 100 mb of swap.