Re: debian-devel@lists.debian.org

We also need to fix the mailing list configuration so it doesn't happen
so much. Smartlist (which is what the debian lists apparently run on)
has a configuration setting that has it drop postings from people
not on the list.

Simon

On Tue, 11 Nov 1997, Bruce Perens wrote:

> We need an attorney who really hates spam. Someone who is willing to work
> pro-bono to collect an advertising fee from our spammers.
>
> 	Thanks
>
> 	Bruce
> --
> Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
> Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html
> Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@debian.org   NEW PHONE NUMBER: 510-620-3502
>

> --

Simon Karpen		slk@shodor.org
Sysadmin, Shodor Education Foundation

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!], `Pray,
Mr.  Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right
answers come out?'  I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of
confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
                -- Charles Babbage