Re: debian-devel@lists.debian.org

On Wed, Nov 12, 1997 at 12:36:22AM -0500, Simon's Mailing List Account wrote:
> We also need to fix the mailing list configuration so it doesn't happen
> so much. Smartlist (which is what the debian lists apparently run on)
> has a configuration setting that has it drop postings from people
> not on the list.

This would be okay if there were some way to be registered for posting
but not receiving posts. I like to email from other accounts sometimes
when it's convenient but prefer to receive all list mail at one
particular account.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.