Routing Software

Hi, my cable company is offering cable modem service via a hybrid modem
(coaxil in, modem out) with connection to the computer via ethernet, the
dialer is not a problem  as it is written in java, but what I need support
for is PPP, DHCP, and the ability to have  other computers on the LAN be
able to access the web through this unit, normally it is done using
Wingate, but why should Win95 be the only solution :->.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated!!

P.S. please respond directly (agreene@fundy.net).