Re: smail configuration

I have a similar problem.
In the meantime, I am using the "internet site" option (the first one). And I
am adding to my mail the Reply-to field, where I am write my ISP address
(beitamos@netvision.net.il).

I tried to follow something that was posted on the list, which suggets adding
some fields to the transports configuration. To be more specific, I tried to
change my smtp entry in the /etc/smail/transports file, by adding the lines
	remove_header="From"
	insert_header="From: beitamos@netvision.net.il"
But it didn't work, and I don't understand why.